Friday, February 7, 2014

Weekday Favorites for Friday

Just deciding to throw in some of my favorite things I've seen this week while on a relaxing lunch coffee break at Crooked Tree Coffee House.

I totally splashed my coffee... sorry.
It's been a crazy week, so this has definitely been the best encouragement to cling to in the tough/confusing/hazy times that this week revealed. It's most definitely been the background on my Mac for the past several months... 



Patagonia released the cutest shorts I have ever seen this week and I plan to buy one in every color as soon as my paycheck hits the bank. I mean really, they are called "Barely Baggies" which to me is adorable and they are the perfect combo of cute wear around/durably athletic/weekend wear/adventure shorts ever. 


I don't think I can get through Spring without having this in my closet...  Anthropologie's Silk Racerback Cami in this dazzling shade of pink. 



Most everyone that knows me knows without a shadow of a doubt that I'm obsessed with giraffes... and if they didn't know that all they need to do is spend 5 mins talking to me, looking at my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest to find that out. 

Anyone who is close to me knows I'm obsessed with giraffes. If they didn't know that it would take about 5 minutes of talking to me, looking at my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest to find out. That being said this has been my favorite picture this week (new Mac background?). 


Lastly I'm afraid I've been in one place for too long so 80% of my thinking has been daydreaming of a new adventure location. Thankfully I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to my wandering soul's lust for adventure. Since my budget may not exactly fit into a big trip right this moment I think Austin is a must-visit soon for a hike around Pedernales Falls







No comments:

Post a Comment