Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Seaside Jewels by Chloe + Isabel

Another iced over day and I'm far off dreaming of the warm sand, sun kissed skin and the rolling waves of the ocean. As I'm collecting my summer wardrobe I'm scouting for pieces that look fit for an oceanside princess. It didn't take long to fall in love with Chloe + Isabel's Morningtide and Undreamed Shores Collection.


If you're not familiar with Chloe + Isabel, you should be. Smart, chic and beautiful designs are available through individual sellers and thankfully, I have an in. There's no better merchandiser than Carol DeBrock. She's part sweet, part sassy and shaken with a heavy dose of Southern Charm. If you need to be glamorously accessorized, Carol is your girl. 

So now that I've divulged that little secret into getting the perfect accessories (delivered right to your door, did I mention that?) for summer, here are some of my favorite pieces from the Spring 2014 collection! 



All photos courtesy of Chloe + Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment