Monday, November 18, 2013

Cabin Decor

One day when I'm living in my cozy cabin in Colorado and it's snowing and I am stuck inside, I would want to be stuck inside with all these things…

This Firenze Velvet Tassel pillow from Anthropologie which makes any space both fun and trendy with it's fun little fringe!

Add in this soft glowing Calcite Crystal lamp from Anthropologie with a faux fur throw and you have one sweet little living space. 

A room that looks like this with a view like this…


On the ever wonderful site Pinterest, I found this awesome idea with deer antlers. Given my dad does some hunting, we have some lying around but you can find some on Etsy or craft stores like Hobby Lobby are now carrying faux antlers. This creative person painted them with these patterns and I absolutely am obsessed. These are a must have for any room decor. 


Whether for the holidays for for ever day decor pray painting pine cones gold or any color you like to hang as garland by a fireplace mantel, wall or doorway. This blog The Sweetest Occasion explains step-by-step on how-to. 

On another note, I would also like to be stuck in a cabin with this puppy and Chris Hemsworth :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment